Tuesday, February 14, 2006

why?

I'm sitting here wondering why anyone would blog. why would anyone want to share their thoughts with folks they don't know, who don't know them, and who probably couldn't care less anyway? I'm not sure i have the answer to that.. sure, i can come up with possible answers.. maybe they have something important to tell the world, and no one will listen voluntarily... maybe they're bored, and want to share the boredom... plenty of maybes... but the one? no way, jose! actually i'm not even sure why i'm here... i knw what i want this place to be... somewhere i can hide away when i need to... then why am i looking for that place online? where my private thoughts could be shared... anonymity? really? how far wil that take me? how long will that last? I don't know the answers... and I'm not even sure i know all the questions...

1 comment:

RUPHA RAMANI said...

hmm... tat y u blog... keep writin...